Save money and time
Reserve your Program Online
Secure your Theatre-in-Education program booking through our convenient online reservation system.
NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – Choose your text
STEP 2 – Choose your preferred dates
Your reservation is now secure!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
One of our team will be in touch to follow up regarding date confirmation, payment, logistics and special requests.
EAGLES NEST THEATRE CO.
SCHOOL PROGRAM BOOKINGS
TERMS & CONDITIONS 2024
BOOKING CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT PROCESS
- Your school provides booking dates and times and we email booking quote email with terms and conditions.
- To confirm the booking you need to review details and then electronically accept the terms and conditions
- You will be sent a formal booking confirmation and invoice.
- Invoices can be paid at the time of booking or after the delivery.
- If you pay in full prior to delivery, you receive a 5% discount.
NB. If paying at the time of the booking and the numbers in attendance are higher than the booking estimate an additional invoice will be issued after delivery.
If the booking is cancelled by Eagles Nest Theatre:
A full refund of any money paid will be returned to the client.
If the booking is cancelled by the school:
- more than 6 weeks prior to the program delivery, schools may be charged a $250 cancellation fee.
- less than 6 weeks prior to program delivery – schools may be charged 50% of the original agreed booking fee.
- less than 2 weeks prior program delivery – schools may be charged the full costs of the original agreed booking fee
Once a booking has been confirmed if you need to reschedule additional costs may be incurred.
Rescheduling fees are in addition to the original booking costs.
If you notify us of your need to reschedule:
- more than 6 weeks prior to the program delivery – schools will be charged a $100 rescheduling fee to cover administrative costs.
- less than 6 weeks prior to the program delivery – schools will be charged a $100 rescheduling fee to cover administrative costs plus 50% of the total actors fees payable for the booking so that actors are compensated for lost work.
- less than 2 weeks prior to the program delivery – schools will be charged a $100 rescheduling fee to cover administrative costs plus 100% of the total actors fees payable for the booking so that actors are compensated for lost work.
NB. Any cancellation of a rescheduled booking is calculated on the date of the original booking not on the date to which a booking is rescheduled.
COVID-19 DELIVERY CLAUSE
As long as Covid remains an issue, on occasions we may need to substitute actors into programs on short notice.
Should schools cancel a booking as a result of a Covid situation the standard cancellation policy above applies.